Dear readers,
Last week, we found an interesting article about the best strategies to adopt during interviews. You can find this article on the following website:
http://www.best-interview-strategies.com/during-job-interviews.html. Or else, you can read the summary we've made about it:
“In order to succeed in interviews, you need a handful of strategies. First of all,
you need to project a good image by arriving early: for example, if you arrive
15 minutes before the interview, you can relax and prepare yourself. In case
you are going to be late, you should show respect by calling and explaining the
reason of your delay. Also, make your introduction count so you can stand out
of the crowd. You can do this by making frequent smiles, eye contact and repeating
their names now and then. It is important to show confidence through your hand
shake and your voice tone. After your introduction, you should pay attention to
your posture. For example, do not slouch in your chair and sit comfortably. You
should show your true personality without being too casual. It’s important to
choose what is important to say when you answer questions because your answers
really count. The preparation before the interview is also very important
because you won’t be surprised and you’ll demonstrate confidence. You should
ask questions at the end of the interview to demonstrate that you didn’t lose
any interest. Keep in mind that you want the job and show it to the interviewers.
However you should choose your questions wisely, for example don’t talk about
salary. Finally, at the end of interview, don’t forget to hand in all your
documents. Also, shake the hand of your interviewers and thank them for their
time.”
The process of being interviewed is in fact very stressful. All the tips mentioned in this article are very helpful and easy to apply. After reading this article, I think I will be able to demonstrate more confidence next time I’ll have to be interviewed.
ReplyDeleteWow, what an amazing interview strategies! If I know all this before, I would not waste my chances. What I like the most is your text is very well structured. All the strategies is in order, like what have to do before the interview, what have to do during the interview and what to do in the end of the interview. Keep the amazing done guys.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you guys and these tips should definitely help students to make a good first impression in an interview! Personally, I think punctuality is one of the most important things to adopt when arriving in the professional world. To sum up, the summary is very complete but I think the article was a little too short: therefore, you could have picked a better one.
ReplyDeleteWow these easy ideas can change the way your interview goes.
ReplyDeleteThese strategies pay attention to every single detail that
may influence the flow of an interview. I think that if everyone follow these easy steps, they increase their
chances of getting the job. Thanks guys for the tips I will
use them when I will get a new job.